Last updated: April 29, 2022
Reports are an easy way to get data about payments, chargebacks, and retrieval requests. From your Dashboard, you can generate them for any given time period, and export them in CSV format.
There can be a time delay between the transaction occurring and being able to see it in a report.
Types of reports
The Dashboard includes the following reports.
This report provides a comprehensive list of all payment actions that occurred during the selected period.
This report provides a list of all the disputes that occurred during the selected period.
This report provides a list of all the retrieval requests that occurred during the selected period.
Generate and download a new report
- In the Reports screen, select New report.
- Select the report type you want to create from the dropdown menu.
- Set a date range.
- If you want to, give a name to your report. This is optional, but can help you find it later.
- Choose the fields you want to include in your report (the available fields depend on the report type). You can select Default, All, or Custom, which lets you pick only the fields you want.
- Select Generate report. Reports containing a lot of data may take a while to generate, so feel free to do other things while you wait. Once complete, the report is added to the Reports screen where you can download it at any time by selecting CSV.