- The amount (of the payment request) and the currency.
- The method, and the card number, if it applies.
- The date on which the request was made.
- The status:
- If your payment is partially captured or partially refunded, the amount of the partial action is displayed in a tooltip when hovering over the information icon next to the status.
- If the last action (capture, void or refund) on your payment failed, a
DECLINEDmessage will appear next to the action. You can see the response code and its meaning by hovering over the tooltip.
- In the Payments screen, select a payment to view its details.
- Choose the action you want to take, and, if you want to perform a partial capture or refund, enter an amount.
- Select Confirm.
- Refresh the Payments screen to update the payment's status.