View your settlements
Last updated: April 29, 2022
At the end of a settlement cycle, we display a list of payments made to your account in the Dashboard. To view your settlements from the landing page, select Settlements in the left-hand menu.
How settlements are calculated
We calculate the settlement amount by looking at the amounts processed during that period.
The Settlements page shows a list of these settlements, ordered from the most recent (at the top of the page) to the oldest. For each settlement, you will see:
- Status: This will be
- Billing descriptor: This is the reference to the specific settlement, and what you will see on your bank statement.
- Payout ID: You can use this ID as an additional identifier; however, this is given by Checkout.com and applies to us only.
- Settlement date: If the payment has not been settled yet, we indicate the expected date.
To search for a specific settlement, use the search bar. Enter either the billing descriptor or settlement ID into the bar, and hit return.
Navigate to the Settlement details page by selecting a specific settlement from the main list. Here you’ll see more details about that payout, such as:
- What stages the settlement has been through.
- Bank account details or wallet address.
- The balance day and time for that settlement.
At the bottom of the Settlement details page, you’ll see Transactions breakdown. Here you can download a report of financial actions by payout ID, which gives a breakdown of transactions for that particular settlement.
We provide a lot of granular details in our report, so if the report is too big, we will break this down into several reports, so it’s more digestible.