Hosted Payments Page
Last updated: March 15, 2023
Hosted Payments Page is a Checkout.com-hosted webpage where you send your customers to finalize their payment details. Because we host the webpage, you never touch these secure details, so the responsibility for PCI compliance remains with us.
Supported payment methods
- Google Pay
To specify which payment methods to show on a Hosted Payments Page, use the
allow_payment_methods parameter. To get a detailed view of all required and optional fields, see our API Reference.
Who is Hosted Payments Page for?
Use our Hosted Payments Page:
While you're still working on your website or app.
As an alternative to hosting your own payment form.
If you aren't PCI-compliant.
How it works
Hosted Payments Page is completely hosted by Checkout.com. All you need to do is provide us with the payment information, and we will generate a link that will redirect customers to a Hosted Payments Page.
When your customer is ready to check out:
- Request a Hosted Payments Page session and let us know all the payment information, like the amount, currency, country and reference.
- We'll use this information to generate a link that you will use to direct your customer to a Hosted Payments Page with their product information displayed.
- Once your customer fills in the required payment details, we will process the payment and handle the authentication flow.
- After the payment has been successfully processed, you will be notified by a webhook.
Hosted Payments Page sessions expire after 24 hours.
Try it out
Preview a Hosted Payments Page by using the details from one of the tabs.
Use one of our test cards with any future expiry date, or use the details below:
- Card number: 4242 4242 4242 4242
- Expiry date: Any future date
- CVV: 100