- Payments: Completed on your checkout page
- 3DS: Additional set up and cost with Cardinal Commerce
- Refunds: Handled directly in the Shopify Admin Portal
- From the Hub, navigate to Settings > Channels. Here you will find your secret key, which we will need when we run through the Shopify Admin Portal.
- From the Shopify Admin Portal, navigate to Settings > Payments.
- For new stores, Shopify Payments are activated by default. To activate Checkout.com as the payment provider, select Manage in the upper-right corner. If Shopify Payments are already deactivated in your store, skip to step 6.
- At the bottom of the page, select Deactivate Shopify Payments.
- Select the reason for deactivating Shopify Payments.
- Select See all other providers.
- Use the search bar to search for Checkout.com. Select our name when it appears.
- Navigate to the Account information section and paste the secret key from the Hub into the Secret Key field.
- Select which payment methods you'd like to accept.
- If your 3D Secure is enabled with Cardinal Commerce, select Enable 3D Secure with Cardinal, then input your Cardinal Commerce credentials.
- Under the Test mode section, select Enable test mode for using the sandbox environment. Remember to clear this for production.
- Select Activate Checkout.com.