Find out how to update your personal settings and view or edit the business account settings in the Hub.
About user roles
The Hub comes with three pre-defined roles: administrator owner, administrator, and user. The administrator owner is the initial administrator for the account.
Each role comes with its own set of permissions, as described in the table below.
View dashboard KPIs
View and generate reports
View and download financial statements
View business settings
View and manage channel settings
The My profile section is where you can configure your dashboard display currency and dashboard display timezone, manage your personal account settings, and update your password. This is accessible to all users.
Manage the channel settings
The Channels section is where administrators can manage all channel-specific settings: API keys, URLs, and webhooks. If you have multiple channels, make sure to select the correct one from the list on the left before making any changes.
Manage the API keys
You can view the public and secret API keys used to authenticate your business, as well as regenerate them if needed—for example if you think they might have been shared when they shouldn't have been.
- In the API keys section, you can view your current public and secret key.
- Review the warning, then enter your password.
- Select Update secret key to confirm.
If you think the security of one of your keys may have been compromised, you can select Regenerate next it to replace it with a new one. Note that this will require updating your integration with the new key.
Update the URL
If you've made any changes to your success URL or failure URL, you'll need to update your settings accordingly.
- In the URLs section, edit your URLs as required.
- Select Save changes to confirm. Your changes are applied instantly.
Create a new channel
If you are an admin owner, you can create a new channel as described below.
- Select New channel in the top left.
- Enter your channel details.
- Select Save channel to confirm.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- If everything looks okay, tick I agree with all the above then select Confirm agreement. Your channel is created and added to the list of channels on the left.
All administrators can add, edit, or delete webhooks. For more information, see Manage webhooks in the Hub.
Manage the business settings
Manage the users
The User management section allows administrators to view and manage users. You can edit an existing user's permissions in order to change their role or add/remove access to a specific business. Note that permissions are always granted by business, rather than at the account level.
Add a new user
To add a new user, select New user, found in the User management section of Settings (see screenshot above).
Once created, their profile is added to the user list and they will receive an email inviting them to log in to the Hub.
Update the bank account details
If you are an admin owner, you can update your bank account details—such as the IBAN, sort code, bank address, or account number.
- Go to Settings > Payouts.
- Select a bank account. The bank account details are displayed in a new window.
- Select Edit.
- Make your desired changes.
- Select Save changes to confirm.
To add a new bank account or edit an existing bank account's country, currency, or account holder, please contact our Sales Support team at: