Get started with our plugin for your Shopware webshop.
This guide assumes that you have already installed Shopware.
Before you start
Create a test account
If you haven't already, create a test Checkout.com account.
Get your API keys
To set up our Shopware plugin, you'll need your public and secret API keys, which are generated automatically upon account creation.
- Log in to your test account on the Hub sandbox.
- In the left menu, go to Settings > Channels, and make a note of your secret and public API keys.
- Scroll down to the Webhooks section of the page and select New webhook.
- Enter the following URL, replacing
example.comwith the URL of your shop:
Correctly configuring your webhooks is important; if they're incorrectly formatted, the plugin will not work.
- Select API - v2.0.
- Tick Select all, then select Create webhook.
- Select the webhook you just created, and make a note of the private shared API key.